Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Sports' Premium is additional funding allocated to the school. Please click on the link to see how the school is using this funding. The school will also use additional funding it may receive above allocated to support high quality PE and sports.
Some of our key achievements to date are:
- Access to competitions and a rise in multi-skills, athletics, football and other sporting activities
- Pupils can access other outdoor activities through subsidising trips and transport costs
- Lunchtime activities and after school activities support physical activity
- Children to access swimming lessons in Year 5
- Outsider agencies have developed staff CPD
- Breakfast clubs and after-school clubs available to all children
- A range of sports played in PE lessons